Back to Home Page
Cooking Methods & Food Recipes
- large network of cooking sites, great recipes, meal ideas, and cooking advice.
1 World Recipes
- offers exclusive recipes from around the world from cookbook Author Dave Dewitt.
1001 Recipes 2 Send
- features favorites listed by category.
- online recipe archive.
1st Traveler's Choice Internet Cookbook
- gourmet recipes from the kitchens of Inns across the U.S. and Canada.
50+ Friends On-Line Cookbook
- FAQs, links, Theme of the Month and more.
About: Restaurant Recipes
- offers chef's recipes from around the country.
All About Food
- recipe archive in MasterCook format.
- cooking and recipe archive.
Anywhere But In the Kitchen
- tips for fast, healthy meals.
Aunt Libby's Kitchen
- includes appetizers, desserts, main dishes, soups and stews and salads and vegetables. Also home tips and kids stuff.
Awesome Chef Recipes
- offers gourmet recipes from chef Brian Johnson.
BBC Food Recipes
- offers information about food with a recipe database, healthy eating tips, global cuisine, and information on BBC food programmes and chefs.
- recipes and cooking with beer.
Berks County PA Recipes
Bert Christensen's Weird and Different Recipes
- featuring delectables such as kitty litter cake, curried kangaroo tail, moose sukiyaki, french fried skunk, seal brain fritters, and spider salad.
Betsey's New American Kitchen
- recipes, cooking tips, cookbook reviews, food events, wine events, celebrity chefs, menus, food links, cooking, food chat, cooking products, cooking secrets, and more.
Better Homes and Gardens: Recipe Center
- online cookbook offering recipes from editors, users, and sponsors.
- don't know what to make? Enter the ingredients you've got at home and find a recipe. Also includes menu suggestions and drink ideas. Cookies and brownies available for shipping.
Bon Appétit: RSVP
- favorite restaurant chef's recipes, as requested by readers.
- recipes with nutritional information and pictures, a dictionary of cooking terms, information on California farmer's markets and reviews of cooking magazines and books.
- cooking resource including recipes, cookbooks, links, and more.
Chatelaine.com: Food & Recipes
- Chatelaine magazine's web site food section.
Cheeseburgers in Paradise...
- includes archives, forum, and Chef of the Month Club.
Chefs and Cookbook Authors on StarChefs
- offers an index of famous chefs and links to their recipes.
- provides food information and gives readers the opportunity to share and exchange favourite recipes worldwide.
Choppy's Recipes for Easy Down Home Cooking
Cook Like Mom
- archive of home-cooking recipes.
Cook's Wishes, The
- offers a variety of recipes classified by types of food.
- includes database of searchable recipes, ability to save recipes, and more.
Cooking with Kids
- part of the For Dummies series, by author Kate Heyhoe.
- searchable archive of recipes organized by category and ingredient.
- contains recipes, culinary articles, a cooking dictionary, tips, charts, and more.
- shows you how to create many of your restaurant favorites at home.
- variety of dishes which are relatively simple to make and use everyday ingredients.
- searchable recipe archive with in-depth information about ingredients and techniques as well as bulletin boards to help answer your questions.
- recipes, links, and information for home cooks.
- offers recipes, spice definitions, message board, and more.
Debbie's Country Cookin' Archives
- contains recipes for meat, vegetables, desserts, breads, and more.
- catalogue of recipes from a cooking segment on KOVR 13.
- variety of regional and holiday recipes.
- a group of Pittsburgh food-lovers who get together to cook and eat. Includes recipe archive of their dinners and other cooking resources.
Ditty's Sunday Supper
- weekly one-dish recipes for cozy dinners, using creative and seasonal ingredients.
- offers a selection of recipes from Better Homes and Gardens.
- archive of restaurant recipes. Includes measurement conversion page.
- offers recipes, food ideas, and inspiration from New Zealand.
- includes thousands of searchable, tested recipes and menus from Bon Appetit and Gourmet.
Firefighters Recipes Cookbook
- database of recipes submitted by firefighters.
Food For Thought
- Features weekly recipes and cooking tips, as well as a lot of cooking and food company links.
Food Network: Recipes
- offers an archive of chef's recipes and menus from the programs.
- features recipes with pictures, techniques, tips, and cooking advice.
- features cooking and food essentials, tips, dining etiquette, and recipes.
- recipes, to do list, advice on using leftovers, and more.
- food tips and recipes from Helen Jackson.
- offers recipes for homemade and old fashioned cooking including appetizers, breakfast, dessert, main and side dishes, and soups.
- online listing of recipes.
- Semi-monthly food column providing something needed in this stressful world....good food, a smile, a chuckle, and the knowledge that were are not alone.
- features favorite recipes.
- appetizers, salads, soups, chicken, seafood, beef, vegetables, and desserts.
- my favorite recipes. Add your own.
GMA Recipe Index
- lists recipes as seen on Good Morning America.
Good Looking Cooking
- archive of recipes organized into categories.
Good Morning America Recipes
- updated list of recipes as prepared by guest chefs on Good Morning America. From an affiliate ABC station in West Virginia.
Gourmet: You Asked For It
- restaurant chefs recipes from the "you asked for it" archives.
- country lovin' recipes, everything from apples to zucchini.
Great Recipes Online
- features recipes categorized by meal or serving time.
Growlies BIG Recipes Index
- recipes to serve 100 people or more.
Hawthorne Lane Restaurant Recipes
- a collection of recipes from Hawthorne Lane Restaurant in San Francisco, many with photographs.
- features low fat and vegetarian recipes and articles.
Herald-Mail Cookbook, The
- online archive of recipes.
Hot & Spicy Food
- offers recipes and links.
- Dorrity family and relatives share their favorite meals. Invites users to send in their recipes.
Innkeeper Recipe Page
- innkeepers share their guests' favorite recipes.
Innovative Foods, LLC
- offering vegetarian and meat marinades and recipes created by Chef Lance Avery.
- includes many recipes and cooking tips for a range of common dishes.
Jacquie's Recipes Page
Jessica's Food/Recipes Page
- links to other food sites as well as a collection of my own personal recipes.
- offers a selection of tried and trusty recipes.
Jim Barrick's Recipes Page
Judy's Favorite Recipes
- contains cooking and baking recipes.
Julia Child: Sample Recipes
- offers a selection from her series with master chefs.
Just Like Mama's
- soulful, homestyle recipes.
Kieto's Recipe Archives
- pasta, seafood, beef roast, chicken, desserts, and more.
KSL-TV Channel 5: Recipes
- online recipes from Eyewitness News at Noon. Includes main dishes, gourmet cooking, desserts, sides, drinks, and more.
Lesley's Recipe Archive
- collection of favorite recipes, including seafood, snacks, breads, desserts, and more.
Let's Get Cooking
- old fashioned recipes with normal, everyday ingredients.
Lunch at Noon
- jazzy recipes for noontime fare includes appetizer, entree, beverage, and dessert ideas.
- collection of recipes, tips, and ideas.
- craft, hobby, and cooking ideas and projects for entrepreneurs and people who just like to do it themselves.
- offers authentic and easy to follow Indian and international recipes. Features searchable database and message boards.
Marc lePine's Family Recipes
- The lePine family invites you to sample the family favorites! All good, but not always low-cal...
Martha Stewart: Recipe Finder
- searchable directory of recipes featured in Martha Stewart's magazine, books, and shows.
- Martha Prettyman's selected recipes. Unique, delicious, and easy to make.
- offers recipes on how to duplicate fast food menu items.
Meals for You
- custom build your own meal plans, including shopping information.
- browse through a broad collection of recipes, learn how to cook new things, and plan dinners.
- offers menus and recipes dinners, brunches, buffets, holidays, and special events.
Mimi's Cyber Kitchen
- offers a large selection of food-related links and Mimi's personal collection of recipes, all in a highly organized format.
My Country Recipes
- contains tried and true recipes for appetizers, breads and muffins, desserts, main dishes, and salads.
- recipes for a healthful diet that can be accomplished by the whole family.
Nelson Family Cookbook
- favorite recipes of the extended Nelson Family, including many traditional Scandinavian and American foods.
Nickaduck's Recipe Nook
- collection of favorite tried and true recipes.
Nigella Bites: Recipes
- selected recipes from English food writer Nigella Lawson's television series.
Official Sandwich Homepage
- submit your own sandwich recipes or look at other sandwich recipe submissions. Receive a sandwich design certificate when you submit an original sandwich recipe.
- with indexed and categorized recipes contributed by users.
Our Family Cookbook
- family recipes collected by Portia Isaacson Bass and Veta Leigh. Includes sections on breakfast, sandwiches, side dishes, suppers, and holiday meals.
Pastry Wiz Recipe Archive, The
- features articles, planned menus, recipes, tips, and party ideas. Also offers weekly newsletter.
Perfect Entertaining: Menus
- offers a collection of menus to cover all occasions.
- recipe archive and organizer.
Real Man's Cookbook
- recipes and social commentary for "real" men.
- collection of frugal gourmet recipes including steak, bread, fish, mushrooms, hot dogs, and potatoes.
Recipe Archive Index
- index of recipes, sorted by category.
- hand selected from rec.food.recipes.
Recipe Box, The
- collection of family and community favorites with gourmet flair. Includes featured monthly dish.
Recipe Collection for Kids
- recipes the pre-schoolers will love to help prepare and eat.
Recipe Dude, The
- original recipes for all cooking levels including South TX cuisine.
- listing of unique and standard recipes.
Recipe Place, The
- offers hundreds of recipes to choose from.
Recipe Server, The
- searchable database of recipes.
- popular cooking site with recipes organized by region and ethnic group, type of dish, and cooking method.
- offers recipes from around the world.
- online collection of recipes.
- find recipes according to recipe names and specific ingredients. Includes Halloween dishes.
- offers a large collection of recipes browsable by category, ingredient, title, and Australian/U.S. conversion information.
- includes glossary and cooking tips.
Recipes Folder - Carnegie Mellon University
Recipes from Australian Chefs
- features recipes from a select group of chefs.
Recipes on Main
- Mary Ellen offers her favorite sweet and savory recipes.
- offers a categorized database of recipes as well as mailing list, jokes, cards, and email.
- family-tested recipe and food ideas.
- thousands of dishes with complete nutritional information.
Red Kitchen, The
- group weblog devoted to the discussion of food and the exchange of interesting recipes.
- a culinary guide for the novice, from a novice.
Restaurant Daniel Recipes
- recipes from master chef Daniel Boulud.
Robbie's Recipe Collection
- extensive archive of recipes.
Sal's Recipe Web
- archive of dishes from around the world.
Samiam's Home Cooking
- Jewish, Indian, Thai, Mexican, Italian, vegetarian, low-fat, and diabetic recipes.
Sandwich Project, The
- compare what you like in a sandwich with the rest of the Internet. Includes recipes and recommendations.
Shape Magazine Recipe Finder
- search by ingredient or by nutritional value such as fiber or fat content.
Shoe Box Recipes
- family recipes archive organized by food group.
- recipe archive for the home chef.
- archive of hot and spicy recipes from around the world. Organized by country of origin.
Tasty Tuesday Tip of the Week
- offers dinner ideas, cooking tips, and recipes.
Tate & Lyle Cook's Club
- includes recipes, cooking tips, and info on sugar and syrups from chef Gary Rhodes.
- combination of Southern food and hospitality, with recipes for everything from appetizers to desserts.
Teri's Recipe Page
- includes special Pennsylvania Dutch section, seasonal menus, leftovers, and visitors recipes.
Top Secret Recipes
- from Planet Hollywood Pot Stickers to the In-N-Out Double-Double, attempts to clone the tastes we love.
Ultimate Cookbook, The
- offers a database of recipes, searchable by ingredients and other factors.
Utterly Outrageous Recipes
- home of the weirdest food and taste combinations. Submit your personal favorite strange food combo!
- recipes for a healthier lifestyle.
- fresh, wholesome recipes without a lot of fat, fuss, or expense.
- online cookbook designed for the university student. Recipes are easy to prepare, inexpensive, easy to clean up and they taste great.
FAQ - rec.food.cooking