Back to Home Page
Global All Free Fun Stuff Information
Fun Stuff :: Games, Funny Things Etc.
- Adrenaline Vault
- In this sensory immersing atmosphere you can download the latest
full-playing 3-D shareware games AND you can also have real-time conversations
with gamer avatars from all over the world.
- Avalon: The
Legend Lives - A premier Internet
role-playing world. Connect to the game via Java, or download the Windows
version for free. Includes a friendly introduction to multi-player gaming
Black Jack (2) - Java Applet
- Blip! The Internet
DeVizia Software for Mac
Dilbert's Home Page
- Disney's Buena
Download Games NOW !
- DreamWorks Interactive
- cartoons, classic e-mail funnies, a Y2K survival guide and the Lukewarm
Psychic Jar and more.
- Funster - The game site where you compete against others across the Web.
- Game Demo Depot
Domain, The - "The Gamer's Voice" (UK)
- Games Domain,
The - "The Gamer's Voice" (USA)
- multi-lingual pc gaming site. News, reviews, articles, trends in the gaming
industry, and a huge games info and solutions database!
- GamePen - dedicated to video and computer game reviews, demos, and cheats. also
reviews computer game related web sites. news from the game industry. submit
your own reviews.
- comprehensive source on the Web for up-to-the-minute gaming news, reviews,
previews, and of course, free downloads.
How to Keep an Idiot Busy
- PCGaming.com - with reviews, demos, interviews with the cast of game makers, news on
releases from publishers, and support like cheat codes.
- Puzz.com -
site houses a large collection of mind games that include cryptograms, IQ
tests, puzzles, trivia, games, contests, riddles, conundrums, and more.
Puzzability - Try some of the sample puzzles,
including crosswords, hangman-style games, and other word and picture games
created by the staff (former editors of Games magazine) of this puzzle-writing
company. A "Java-enabled" browser is required for many of them.
- Ringling Bros.
and Barnum and Bailey Circus Online - site is updated daily. There
are games, electronic postcards, animal facts, news items, and a history of
the circus. Find out about the clowns, other performers, and even P.T. Barnum,
himself. Search the schedule for shows coming your way.
- Rubik Online
- interactive games, verbal puzzles, and of course, the cube.
- Official Scrabble
Homepage - This site provides history, trivia, and strategy tips
for the popular board game, plus up-to-date product information and links to
affiliated clubs and organizations.
- Text to
Speech Converter - Type It, Hear It
- North American Tiddlywinks Assoc.
Virtual Haunted House, The
Yahoo! Net Events: Computer Games - today's
chats and programs.
Return to Top