Back to Home Page
World Weather Forecast News Links
- worldwide weather information including radar and satellite imagery. Also contains the allergy alert forecasting pollen conditions for cities throughout the U.S.
USA Today: Weather
- features weather forecasts, news, and maps.
Weather Channel, The
- provides weather information for locations worldwide that helps users plan for everyday life.
- including radar images, satellite images, and 5-day forecasts for around the world and U.S. locations.
- provides weather and related information for America's farmers.
- weather maps and forecasts for United States, Canadian, and international cities.
- offers forecasts and current conditions for U.S. cities.
- generates true up-to-the-second real time weather data from locations throughout the world.
- free software which brings live, local weather data to your desktop.
- contains weather-related closings, school cancellations, and delays for organizations and businesses and offers email posting services.
- provides weather forecasts for Canada and cities worldwide, in-depth reports, satellite images, and more.
- links to regional weather sites, including North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Marine, Arctic and Antarctic weather.
- provides access to four-day weather forecasts for cities worldwide and coverage of the world's top weather stories.
EarthWatch Weather on Demand
- 3D weather site that offers continuously updated satellite, radar, forecasts, and fly-throughs along with StormWatch advisories, watches, and warnings.
Extreme Weather Sourcebook
- includes economic and other societal impacts related to hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, lightning, and other U.S. weather phenomena.
- provides the latest national and regional weather forecasts for the U.K., sports weather, and 5-day European forecasts.
Marine Weather dot Com
- marine weather forecasts, maps, images, and links.
- provides neighborhood level forecasts as well as severe weather information and satellite/radar imagery.
- offering global forecasts as well as severe weather alerts, ski reports, marine conditions, and more.
National Weather Service
- providing current official weather warnings, observations, and forecasts.
- provides global weather reports including snow data and alerts, freezing levels, rainfall, and surface temperatures.
TV Weather Dot Com
- offers forecasts for anywhere in the United States.
UM Weather's Weather Maps
- provides accesss to over two dozen surface, upper air, temperature, and computer model maps from around North America.
UN World Weather Information Service
- presents official weather forecasts and climatological information for selected cities supplied by national meteorological services worldwide.
United States Climate Page
- easy-to-use map interface to climatologies (temperature, rain, and snow) for cities throughout the United States,
- general U.S. weather site, providing NWS forecasts, graphics, and severe weather info for localities in the United States.
Washington Post Weather
- forecasts for cities all over the world. Weather images, historical data, and more.
Weather by E-mail
Weather for You
- offers independent stations, email reports, current conditions, weather computer, and more.
- forecasts for 1000s of cities in the U.S. and around the world. Also features weather-related news.
- includes current and historical weather conditions, detailed forecasts, and severe weather advisories.
- free software that shows current local temperature in the system tray and 5 and 48-hour forecasts.
- posts school closings, baseball and soccer rainouts, and other weather disruptions.
- with local radars, weather maps, forecasts, warnings, and satellite images from all 50 U.S. States.
- little graphic that shows a representation of the weather using data reported (mostly) by airports and aerodromes around the world.
- includes updates on severe weather around the world, links, and features such as meteorologist of the month.
- information for thousands of U.S. cities.
- current conditions and forecasts.
Office of the Federal Coordinator for Meteorology
- integrates the meteorological services and supporting research activities of the 14 Federal agencies with meteorological programs.
United States Voluntary Observing Ship Program Port Meteorological Officers
- the VOS program obtains weather and oceanographic observations from moving ships.
International Activities Office
- negotiates in the international arena to improve meteorological data collection and technologies.
Internet Weather Source
- gateway to National Weather Service official warnings and forecasts.
Forecasts for US Oceans and Lakes
- high seas, coastal, inland, and offshore marine forecasts.
- responsible for the planning and development of efficient and effective external relations programs and policies related to NOAA commercial weather support.
IRI/LDEO Climate Data Library
- wide variety of earth science data, primarily oceanographic and atmospheric datasets.
- source for finding monthly weather records and averages worldwide. Searchable by city, state, country, or ZIP code.
- find out what the weather is normally like for places worldwide -- get temperature averages, precipitation, and other climate data.